Monday, April 19, 2010

Thankies!

Thank you Emily for giving me this award! http://emilysrabbit.blogspot.com/


The Rules: If you choose to accept the award you must:

#1 Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.

#2 Copy the award and past it to your blog.

#3 Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself

#4 Pass this award to 15 awesome bloggers you have discovered.

#5 Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

Seven things about me (I'll try to do things you might not know):
#1 I volunteer at a therapeutic horse farm for people with disabilities.

#2 I love being outside (Oh,yeah!!)

#3 Our cat is going to have kittens!!

#4 I am ahead in science but behind in math...

#5 I hate most GREEN vegetables, ex: Green beens, asparagus, broccoli, etc...

#6 I am planning to get a bass guitar soon, so I hope I can get some good songs down...

#7 And, speaking of music, I am working on playing Fireflies by Owl City!

Well, thanks anyways, for the award, Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!