Monday, October 18, 2010

Hola Amigos!

I 'm planning on taking Spanish. 
I wen't to the library today (from the bank for Kate) and I asked for a Spanish thingy, and GUESS WHAT!!! The librarian JUST BOUGHT Rossetta Stone, and she offered to let me download it onto my computer FOR FREE!!! I'm so happy! Aaghghghhghghaaa!!!!! yeah. 

Muchos Gracias Señorita!!

AAGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Anyways. 

I need a jooobbb!! BUT I learned that I will have another awesome person going to work next year, *AWESOME* 


But that's so coool SHES GOT ROSSETTA STONE!!! IT'S LIKE A MILLION BUCKS!!!!  


*Screams*

Anywho, Kels showed me this awesome piano player named Philip Westley and she plays Dark Night of the Soul on the piano
It. Is. AWESOME.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment!